Subscribe to Directory for the price of a cappuccino
A subscription to Directory costs £600 GBP.
Or just £2.30 per day.
For that, you get four magazines (more like books, really) and five passwords to the online archive, stacked with over 4,500 case histories of award-winning work.
Information and inspiration for six people. It works out at just 38p a day each.
- Subscribe for two years and get a reduction of £200 to £1,000.
- Subscribe for three years and get a reduction of £300 to £1,500.
- Take out more than one subscription and get the second with 15% off.
- Take out more than five subscriptions and we'll talk turkey and pluck our prices still further.
Save money on your awards
Directory is a barometer of awards success. If a campaign is selected for entry into the magazine, there is every chance it will prosper at awards shows.
However, as Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman of Ogilvy UK, has noticed, you can save money from your awards budget by submitting work to Directory. If it can't get in the magazine, it almost certainly won't win prizes.
Three reasons, then, for subscribing
- Yes it's one subscription – but six people are beneficiaries.
- The archive is of amazing value if you want to see who has been doing what in different categories, markets and countries around the world.
- It is where you see award winning work before it wins awards.
Ring the Subscription Hotline now on 01622 541 515 or email [email protected]