Menu
Broadcast, Press & Inserts
 

Vent Inspection Ad

Pepco, Lewiatan, Zlote Tarasy, The National Fire State

Issue 47 | June 2018

Background

Every year, more than a hundred people died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Poland, and nearly two thousand became seriously ill. One of the main causes of poisoning was a malfunctioning vent system. There were fancy hi-tech systems that could save people from carbon monoxide poisoning but there was also a free and reliable life-saving hack.

Subscribe to view more →

NEW SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE

Get the magazine + five passwords to the archive and now + the mag in PDF form to share.

One sub, many beneficiaries!

Submit Your Work

Send us your work for the next issue of Directory using our submissions form

Newsletter

Inspiration monthly via Email

Sign Up

Current Issue

Issue 60
Buy

Share

People Also Read