Issue 20 | August 2011
Over the next ten pages we bring you the principle winners in the Direct and the Promo categories at the awards ceremony on Tuesday June 21st.
‘Decode Jay-Z’ for Bing from Droga5 New York went on to win the Integrated Grand Prix at the Saturday evening awards presentation.
‘American Rom’ for Kandia Dulce from McCann Erickson Bucharest went on to win a Titanium Lion and a Gold Integrated Lion.
‘Old Spice Response Campaign’ for Procter and Gamble’s Old Spice from Wieden + Kennedy Portland went on to win a Gold Integrated Lion.
Winners featured in Directory
Directory was advertised at Cannes through an A0 poster designed by Kelvin Tillinghast and xxxx of Wunderman London with Executive Creative Director David Harris.
Our message was: See the winners before they win. And we are happy to say that many of the winning ideas had been featured in the magazine before they won Lions.
- ‘Come Back Ferrorama’ for Estrela from DDB Brazil featured in Directory 16. Direct Silver Lion.
- ‘Spark Hope Matchbook’ from Joe Public Johannesburg for Rock 4 Aids featured in Directory Newsletter 17. Direct Silver Lion.
- ‘The Human Jukebox’ from Akestam Holst for Pause Hi-Fi featured in Directory 19. Direct Silver Lion.
- ‘Nike Pop-Up Store’ for Nike Airwalk by JWT New York. Direct Bronze Lion.
- ‘New Rainbow Warrior’ by DDB Paris for Greenpeace in Directory 19. Promo Silver Lion.
- ‘M&M’s Find Red’ from Proximity Canada for Mars M&M’s featured in Directory 18. Promo Bronze Lion.
- ‘Dream Recommender’ for Help Remedies from agencytwofifteen San Francisco featured in Directory 19. Cyber Silver Lion.
- ‘Your Mom Hates Dead Space 2’ from DraftFCB San Francisco for EA Games featured in Directory 18. Cyber Bronze Lion.
- ‘The Megane Experiment’ from Publicis London for Renault featured in Directory 17. Media Silver Lion.
- ‘Scirocco Cup’ from Ogilvy Beijing for VW featured in Directory 17. Media Bronze Lion.
- ‘The Voiceless Campaign’ for The Zimbabwean newspaper from TBWA Hunt Lascaris Johannesburg. Media Bronze Lion.
Submit Your Work
Send us your work for the next issue of Directory using our submissions form
HALF PRICE DIRECTORY
Subscribe now and get the next 4 issues + 5 passwords to the online archive, now with over 5,000 case studies
People Also Read
- Reimagine the world like a gamer
Issue 57, December 2020