Issue 19 | June 2011
- To create a more positive image in a market with constant and intense competition.
- To create a broad-based campaign with easy access to participation.
- To make it seem not too large a leap from having fun with Claus and Britta to giving e-mail permission to being contacted by TDC.
All of Denmark, particularly existing TDC customers.
- To ensure 20% of target would get a more positive attitude to TDC.
- To get a good number of active participants in a song contest on Facebook: Index 100.
- To attract many new ”likes” of Claus & Britta: Index 100.
- To obtain new e-mail permissions: Index 100.
Submit Your Work
Send us your work for the next issue of Directory using our submissions form
Subscribe to Directory
Subscribe now and get instant online access to our 2,500+ articles
Inspiration via Email
People Also Read
- Fight for Territory
Issue 46, March 2018
- Toy Soldiers
Issue 14, March 2010
- The World’s First Mosquito Repellent Newspaper
Issue 35, June 2015
- Aruba Image Bank
Issue 36, September 2015
- Reword Launch
Issue 41, December 2016
- Washable Book
Issue 47, June 2018
- Terms Against Bullying
Issue 53, December 2019
- Pencil Pack
Issue 1, December 2006
- Touching Brands Chocolate Letter
Issue 6, March 2008
- Mercedes SLS AMG/iPAD
Issue 16, September 2010